Internship day 19 ( 1/1/2020)

Today is a special day as we knew that today is the first page of a new year...  I hopefully welcomed this year with lot of expectations................


I reached the school shapely.  Today I got two classes.  In second hour I went to 8 D to teach a topic Greenhouse.  And in the third hour I went to standard 8 A to teach a topic Atmospheric composition.  Both of the classes are successful.  Students said their birthday wishes to me and vice versa.  Students behave better today.  They made such a resolution for this year....
A Student gave me a pen as a gift for new year.  That was a happy moment of this day....  
I needed to get a certificate from my village office.  So I asked permission from the Head Mistress to leave the college at 3:00 pm.  I leaved the school campus at 3:00 pm


Today was a good starting for this year, 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLINE ASSIGNMENT