Internship day 6 (21/11/2019, thursday)

        
            INTERNSHIP  DAY 6  (21/11/2019)

             -------------------------------------------


                     Today was the sixth day of my internship  at Govt VHSS poovachal,  TVM.  


                      As the previous day I reached the school before 9:00 am. After signed in the attendance register I went to our assigned room. The school assembly started at 9:30 am.  After prayer I went to meet Biju sir for signing in my lesson template for today's class.


                        I spend  in the library for few times and read a magazine published by Times of India,  which contains information related to education.  


                         After that,  I prepared for my class once again.  And went to have lunch.  I got the seventh period in 8 A.  I taught about "Towards the Gangetic plain and agricultural Society " in that class.  
            

                          can't complete the class because a school staff came to my class for providing timetable for the Xmas examination.  I feel sad because I completed only half of the lesson.  Anyway I decided to teach it again in the next class.  

I went back to home after 4:00 pm.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLINE ASSIGNMENT