Internship day 5 (20/11/2019)

           
               Internship day 5 (20/11/2019)

Today is not a fine day for me because when I reached at my school I heard a bad news,  a student in standrard 9 A met with an accident and admitted in the medical college.  All of the teachers,  students felt very sad of him.  His name is Thaha who achieved prize for arabic recitation in the last sub district arts festival.  His condition is so miserable....  



Anyway I taught a lesson named as " Life of Aryans" in standrad 8A and 8D.  I felt very very happy after taught in 8 A.  Because I captured the attention of the whole class and conveyed the topic very very successfully. 


This is the first day which there is no uncomfortable experience occured from this class.  In other days they make noise after sometime. I am very satisfied with my students....   Sandra my peer also came to observe my class.  She also appreciated me about that class.  I felt fine.

I got both sadness and happiness today... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLINE ASSIGNMENT