Internship day 2 (15/11/2019)

          INTERNSHIP  DAY II (15/11/2019)
             -------------------------------------------

Today was the second day of my internship  at Govt VHSS poovachal,  TVM.

As the previous day I reached the school before 9:00 am. After signed in the attendance register I went to our assigned room. The school assembly started at 9:30 am.  After prayer I moved to standard 9 A and spend time until the class teacher reached in that class.

At morning I didn't got any class.  So I spend my time in the library and read a magazine published by Times of India,  which contains information related to education.  It consists lot of valuable information related to Harappan civilization also.  That was very informative.

After that,  I prepared for my class once again. After lunch break I went to standrad 8 A to teach a topic named as" Economic thoughts". I successfully completed it and collected good responds from the pupil. 


I left from the school at sharp 4:30 pm.
Thank god for this day too.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLINE ASSIGNMENT