Internship day 12 ( 29/11/2019)


INTERNSHIP DAY 12( 29/11/2019-FRIDAY)


Today is a great day for me...  I am very happy and thrilled. .. Because  of only one reason.

Today was my first internship observation by my concerned teacher Ciji teacher.  I reached the school at 9:00 am. Then went to ask permission from Reena teacher for taking the class 8 D at the first period.  Teacher gladly allowed me to use that time. After prayer me and my teacher went to standard 8 D. 

Teacher impressed by my class. She appreciated me.  All my dearest students cooperated with teaching learning process.  I got very very good feed back from my teacher.  That made me happy. 

I taught a lesson named as"MAHAJANAPADAS" in that class.  I followed advance organiser model.  I successfully operated that model and conveyed my content to my students.  I am very happy today........

 ‎
Thank  God for this happiness..... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLINE ASSIGNMENT